Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Battlefield 4 Firestarter Camo's

All, here is some information on unlocking the Firestarter camo for Battlefield 4.

The Firestarter objective is unlocked, as Prima Games shows below by achieving Rank 10, and starting 5 fires in the Second Assault (DLC).  This is best achieved by setting fire to the dry yellow grasses on Operation Metro (Rush) or on Caspian Border (Conquest).  I think you can also set fires to some of the oil slicks in Operation Firestorm, but I didn't try that to unlock the objective.

Also, the Camo is not Fire Retardant, as Prima Games claims.  If you want proof, see the last video I have at the bottom.

 The 3 Camo's appear as such.  China, Russia and America, in that order from Top to Bottom.
 
Now for the better part, Here is my video of me unlocking the Firestarter Assignment while on Caspian Border.  You can see me parachute into a dry grassy section and light it on fire with my repair torch.
 
Now, here is how the Camo Appears for Each of the Factions, First up:
 
Chinese Firestarter Camo
Russian Firestarter Camo
American Firestarter Camo
 
Lastly, like I mentioned above, the Firestarter Camo is not FIRE RETARDANT!!  I took this to mean that the camo may prevent you from taking fire damage, like from incendiary grenades or burning cars, etc...
 
So, I tested this on the test range, and here are my results...
 
I hope you enjoyed the videos and learned not only how to unlock the camo, but what it looks like, etc...

 


1 comment:

  1. I think you can also set fires to some of the oil slicks in Operation Firestorm, but I didn't try that to unlock the objective.www.battlefield4forums.com

    ReplyDelete